Breathwork Audio Downloads and its sessions are not much different from the actual Zoom sessions usually held except for:
- 1 – NO PESKY INTERNET PROBLEMS
- 2 – NO VIDEO OR AUDIO BUFFERING WHILE YOUR SESSION IS RUNNING
- 3 – BECAUSE OF THE ” NO INTERNET PROBLEMS” YOUR AUDIO SYSTEM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TOP OF THE LINE AS NO DISTORTION BY A BAD LAN LINE WILL OCCUR
- 4 – YOU CAN DO THESE SESSIONS AT YOUR SPEED, YOUR OWN TIME AND WHEREVER YOU WANT TO WITHOUT HAVING TO SCHEDULE A ZOOM APPOINTMENT AND MAKE SURE YOU ALONE AT HOME SO NO ONE CAN DISTURB YOU, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY STILL HAVE TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS IF YOU DECIDE TO DO IT WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
So if I do this the audio way what must I do and or expected of me in the sessions as well as what will it do for me?
- 1 – LISTEN CAREFULLY TO INTRODUCTION:
Once you finish your pdf there will be a short introduction about this type of exercise and the reason for doing it and also ho it works.
- 2 – DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY AS PER BREATHING:
Follow all instructions to the T – this means when they say breathe slowly through your nose, or think of something positive while breathing, etc, so always do exactly what they tell you too and the sessions will work.
- 3 – CHOOSE THE RIGHT MUSIC:
Always make sure you choose the right music as their instructions. As mentioned the right music goes with the right problem etc.
Play the music loud so that you feel as if you are being bathed in warm liquid which will cover your body and relax and gives you a great feeling but only it will be music, not water.
- 4 – HOW IT HELPS?
By breathing the way they tell you to will release lots of CO2 and increase your blood flow of O2 which helps your release all barriers and lets feeling and lost memories come back and in this way you can be treated for any childhood trauma you may have blocked out because of time.
So by using this Breathwork Audio Downloads exercises you not only train your body to relax but you will also train your brain to recover lost memories to help you heal any trauma you might have forgotten and is actually affecting your life without you knowing it.